Project Management consultant with experience in establishing PMO operations, enterprise change management, client relationships and running digital projects across industries including higher education, publishing and entertainment.
SKILLS: project management, program management, change management, system implementation & integration, client & account relations, operations, e-commerce, budgeting, training, CMS and digital asset management
R/GA – Executive Producer, Business Transformation (2019)
Leading production on projects including business transformation and brand vision, and establishing production leadership within the Business Transformation group.
Noodle Partners – Project Management Consultant (2018)
Introduced program and project management to the company and aligned multiple teams on a single platform for managing their work efforts.
- Created a new project management organization (PMO) and oversaw a growing team of project managers.
- Established best practices for managing and executing projects.
- Defined and developed a repeatable and scalable process for launching degree programs, from the first meeting with the client (university) to the first day of classes.
- Identified operational tasks for managing on-going programs, and kept them separate from program launch efforts.
- Researched, selected and implemented a new company-wide project management platform (Zoho Projects).
- On-boarded and trained 75+ people across companies and disciplines.
Welman Digital – Project Management Consultant (2016–present)
Engagement at F+W Media (a global content and e-commerce company) was to lead the initiative to move a highly fragmented company of multiple business units onto centralized platforms (Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign). I worked with executive leadership, business and technical owners and third party vendors to educate and get buy-in from teams across the enterprise, facilitate the implementation and ensure a seamless migration of assets and processes.
Wipro Digital – Director, PMO New York (2015–2016)
Established and developed the PMO for a new division of Wipro, a 180,000-person business consulting firm. Responsibilities included process management, software evaluation, hiring and managing 4 direct reports (PMs), and running large-scale digital projects and pitches for companies including Monsanto, Corning and Bayer. Supported integration with Designit, a Copenhagen-based firm purchased by Wipro.
Generator / Sony Music – Program Manager & Producer (2010–2015)
Generator was a global digital engagement agency, formerly Sony Music Direct-to-Consumer. My role included ownership of client relationships, strategy and agency revenue for clients including Garth Brooks, Kelly Clarkson, FIFA World Cup, beIN Sports, Foo Fighters, RCA Records, Legacy Recordings and Sony Music Latin America. Responsible for a team of 4 direct reports and project teams of up to 18 people, and for establishing and maintaining program offerings and relationships, driving business with $14 million in revenue in 2014. Played a key role in moving from in-house (Sony Music D2C) to stand-alone agency (Generator – owned by Sony DADC).
- Lead “lift & shift” project to evaluate and migrate approximately 5,000 of Sony’s digital properties from disparate global platforms on to a single secure platform.
- CLIO Award in Music Digital/Social for ChristmasCats.tv
- Interactive Media Council winner in Retail and Fashion/Style for ASAPMobShop.com
- Webby Award Honoree for FooFighters.com
- OMMA Award for PitbullMusic.com, OMMA Award for PinksPage.com
- HOW Interactive Design Award for FooFighters.com
Avon – Social Media Business Analyst (2009-2010)
Completed vendor assessments and business requirements as part of a project to launch a global online community of Avon representatives. Specialized focus on analytics and mobile apps, including ownership of scope definition, vendor selection, documentation, and presentation of recommendations to business leads.
Kaplan PMBR – Online Marketing Consultant (2009)
Created and implemented business specifications, information architecture, wireframes, and project plan for a complete website overhaul. Designed online marketing programs including Facebook, Twitter and an internal social networking/community site.
The Princeton Review – AVP, Online Sales & Marketing (2002-2008)
Ownership of princetonreview.com including user experience, e-commerce and program management of the site’s core tool, Course Finder. Drove $8 million in growth over 2 years. Bridged the test prep and lead generation sides of the business resulting in a 27% increase in revenue. Reached elusive audiences by building brand loyalty and community through channels ranging from Facebook to SecondLife to Ning to MSN.